The Torah Calendar New Year will be starting during the week of this program. We have been hearing questions related to the Torah New Year from listeners.
- When does the Torah New Year actually start?
- How do we know when a new year starts?
- Why does it matter?
- Why are there 13 months in some Torah years?
- Is this actually Year 5768 or Year 6008?
- Why the difference between those two year dates?
- What’s a Shmita Year and why should that matter to me?
Talk about dates is often thought of as boring. Not this time! Answers to these questions will take you on an exciting journey into the heart of our Father. By knowing what He has planned for this coming year you can move in those plans with Him!